Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Few Years Ago...


A few years ago I sent an email to a woman I had never met.  We didn't live in the same city.  She grew up in Brooklyn I grew up in a subdivision like the "Wonder Years".  She grew up in the Jewish faith. I grew up singing in the Sunday choir and vacation bible school.  Two different lives so diverse.  Yet since that one email we have made a life together.  A year ago we were joined in marriage to commit to each other in a way we swore we would never do again after our first marriages ended.  Here we are a year later still in love, still living the life we chose, creating a life on this our farm.  Thank you Shari for believing in me and my dream and making it our dream.  To many more years, more laughter and more dreams full-filled.

No comments: