Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring

I am a teacher when I am not a lavender grower, planter, weeder and pruner.  This weekend having a week off for spring break I thought I would get a lot done, but alas not as much as I would like.

I did get 4 rain barrels 2 are installed 2 more to be added as overflow this week.  Only part of our lavender was pruned, a cutting garden for flowers was tilled and purchased stock for it.  A shelter for the chicken food to keep it from getting wet was built, but I still had to till the new spot for this year's lavender, pull the vines down that are choking trees in the blackcap raspberry patch.  So many things to do so little time.  I look forward to the summer when I can work 24/7 on this peace of heaven nothing satisfies me more or gives my heart calm then working side by side with my wife on this our dream.

No comments: